แปลเพลง are you happy enough? - Rxseboy เนื้อเพลงและความหมาย

Are you happy enough?
How's the money kid
Yeah, are you rapping enough?
You been sharing the wealth
Damn, you ain't have it enough?
You gon' be broke little bitch
Once you're outta the luck
And you're outta the loop
Look what happened to you
You looking fucking dumb as shit
Getting sad in your room
Taking those little fucking pills
While you're rapping a noose
Man that's pathetic
You don't get it but trust me I do
You fucking bitch

คุณมีความสุขเพียงพอหรือยัง?
 น้องเงินเป็นไงบ้าง.
 ใช่แล้ว คุณแร็พพอหรือยัง?
 คุณแบ่งปันความมั่งคั่ง
 ให้ตายเถอะ คุณยังไม่พอเหรอ?
 คุณคงอกหักนะสาวน้อย
 เมื่อคุณพ้นจากโชคแล้ว
 และคุณอยู่นอกวง
 ดูสิ่งที่เกิดขึ้นกับคุณ
 คุณดูโง่เง่าเป็นบ้า
 เศร้าอยู่ในห้องของคุณ
 การกินยาเม็ดเล็ก ๆ พวกนั้น
 ในขณะที่คุณกำลังแร็พบ่วง
 ผู้ชายที่น่าสงสาร
 คุณไม่เข้าใจแต่เชื่อฉันสิ
 คุณผู้หญิงเลวร่วมเพศ

Man
I can't hear a word you're saying
Isolated so long
I don't understand the language
Making music in a tune
With this casket that I lay in
Sure I took a couple pills
But that don't need an explanation
Since that fated day
I been living outta body
We been separate for a while
I ain't talk to shorty
But I still think about her drinking
While I'm at a party
Sip until my past is frozen solid
And my heart is stopping
Yeah I made a couple bucks
But I gave it to everybody
Only bought some trading cards and a car
But it ain't Bugatti
So don't worry about my wealth
And don't worry about my health
I don't need you in my head
I can end it by myself

ผู้ชาย
 ฉันไม่ได้ยินคำพูดที่คุณพูด
 โดดเดี่ยวมานาน.
 ฉันไม่เข้าใจภาษา
 การทำเพลงให้เป็นทำนอง
 ด้วยหีบใบนี้ที่ฉันนอนอยู่
 แน่นอนว่าฉันกินยาสองสามเม็ด
 แต่นั่นไม่ต้องการคำอธิบาย
 ตั้งแต่วันนั้นเป็นต้นมา
 ฉันใช้ชีวิตนอกร่างกาย
 เราห่างกันสักพัก
 ฉันไม่ได้คุยกับชอร์ตี้
 แต่ฉันก็ยังคิดถึงเรื่องที่เธอดื่มอยู่
 ขณะที่ฉันอยู่ในงานปาร์ตี้
 จิบจนอดีตของฉันแข็งทื่อ
 และหัวใจของฉันกำลังหยุด
 ใช่แล้ว ฉันทำเงินได้สองสามเหรียญ
 แต่ฉันมอบให้กับทุกคน
 ซื้อการ์ดสะสมและรถยนต์เพียงบางส่วนเท่านั้น
 แต่มันไม่ใช่บูกัตติ
 ดังนั้นอย่ากังวลกับความมั่งคั่งของฉัน
 และไม่ต้องกังวลเรื่องสุขภาพของฉัน
 ฉันไม่ต้องการคุณในหัวของฉัน
 ฉันจบมันเองได้